- Valid Passport with at least six months validity from the date of arrival in Singapore.
- passport Bio-data page photocopy (including address page).
- Visa Application Form-14A completely filled in with original sign as per
- 2 recent passport sized Color photographs (Met/Semi Met Paper, white background). MUST be taken during the last 3 months.
- Visa request letter from the applicant or from the company if employed or travel letter from the educational institute / student card / Visiting Card (1 Original & 1 photocopy).
- National ID card copy.
- COVID-19 vaccine Certificates (Double dose)
- Bank statement for first time Singapore Visa Applicant`s
- Air Ticket Booking copy
- Hotel Booking Copy
- Invitation Letter MUST (Any 1 of following) Form V39A completely filled:
- COMPANY INVITATION: (Authorized NRIC Number, Designation, Company Registration Number (UEN), Address, phone number and relationship with applicant).
- INDIVIDUAL: (Authorized NRIC Number, Address, phone number, relationship with applicant).
- Undertaking from the applicant which states that the applicant has the knowledge of the timeline for issuance of Singapore visa. I am aware an application will take at least 5(five) working days (excluding day of submission).Some applications may require a longer processing time due to additional verifications required.
For Government Service Holders
For Govt. Service Holders Letter of Introduction (LOI) letter signed by officials of Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).